Iron Fist to the Rescue

Iron Fist to the Rescue

This is Anarchy In Your Head’s first full page comic! Sorry for the delay. I’d love to hear what you think about it so please leave a comment. This is a sequel to the two previous comics so read those first if you haven’t already.

Introducing The Anarchy Boogeyman

Itemized Bill From Government

EDIT 8/9/2008: I discovered an excellent and very succinct video (just over 3 minutes) posted by YouTube anarchy blogger Anton Baley that describes roads in a free market.

1. Denis says:

You have 36 minutes left… draw fast, man….

I’m drawing like the wind! But it’s still not fast enough. :) It’s done. Just checking for errors. Will be up very shortly.

3. “People you don’t know will engage in behavior you don’t approve of…” that’s about the gist of SO many ‘arguments’ people have against freedom. How disgustingly nosy and voyeuristic some people can be.

4. GRAFFITI says:

AMOG now… AMOG forever!

Great job! I see a little Easter Egg, but no clicky. Perhaps I should click more?

Yeah, who would build the roads? Yesterday I nearly blew a tire on a pot hole deep enough that it would have grounded out a regular car. Luckily I drive a truck for just such a reason. The gov’t roads are shit. The gov’t schools are shit. The gov’t is shit.

I want a free market and to live and let live. KYFHO!

Damn, I just found the clicky. Never mind.

7. Sunni says:

Beautiful! Your work was never bad, but it keeps getting better and better.

8. John A. Galt says:

Dale,
    This is GREAT! I agree with Sunni that it keeps getting better. When you get a chance check out her website(www.sunnimaravillosa.com).

Thomas A. Anderson

9. jimmy says:

best yet dale. they just keep getting better! good job, i think i’ll have to run this one for the may issue. keep it up.

10. Jacobus says:

I feel sorry for the anarchy boogeyman.

“When you get a chance check out her website(www.sunnimaravillosa.com).”

You mean Sunni and the Conspirators, one of the first sites added to my blog roll shortly after my site launched? :)

12. Lauren says:

Its an epic!

13. Aaron Kinney says:

This is the best one yet! I love the things the boogie man says, “people you dont know will do things you dont approve of!” LMFAO!

The punchline at the end is totally killer. Hilarious but also informative. Bravo!

14. Allan says:

Great work! I love the brewing storm effect. The sad thing is that some people wouldn’t see the sarcasm.

15. [...] April, 2008 I want to show you this cartoon, but it is too big to copy here, so click on the link. It’s from Anarchy In Your Head. [...]

16. FreeFall says:

On the video: It should mention that there are currently many toll roads in place in the US. These roads provide a perfect example of the fact that roads can be a self-sustaining business, even when the competition is free!

(I drive the same amount of time on a toll rd as a public rd every day. The public rd is much slower and of a lower maintenance quality than the toll rd.)

17. [...] Anarchy Boogeyman 2010-10-30, 15:05 http://anarchyinyourhead.com/2008/04/04/iron-fist-to-the-rescue/ Humor, Ljud/Bild/Film   Anarchy Boogeyman, Anarchy in your head, serier, tecknat   [...]

Powered by sweet Captcha