Passing the Buck

Passing the Buck

An insidious evil of collectivism is its potential for absolving everyone of any sense of personal responsibility.

1. Taxinator says:

Personal responsibility takes too much work.

2. Sooo true, always shifting the responsibility wich leads to the endless spiral we’re in.

The circle has to be broken for something new to form.

3. [...] Anarchy in Your Head comic is a great commentary on how people try to pass off responsibility for political [...]

4. Mike Schneider says:

This cartoon would work better if it picked a political topic that universally sucked from all perspectives rather than one that only sucks from the throw-the-(fill-in-name-of-country)-to-the-wolves-if-Republicans-look-too-good-if-they-win,-as-opposed-to-Democrats-look-good-if-they-win-when-they’re-in-office perspective. E.g., the commie left was nowhere in sight protesting Clinton’s bombing the Chinese in Yugoslavia.

5. susan28 says:

yeah you know, people always say if you don’t vote for the lesser evil then you’re responsible for the greater evil getting in, problem is if you do then you’re responsible for what the “lesser” evil does, which is still putting your name on evil.

Very true…very true. :(

If Charles Jay’s name is on the ballot for POTUS in my state I will cast a ballot in favor of Charles Jay. He is the candidates of the Boston Tea Party. If his name is not on the ballot I will not be sellecting a choice for POTUS or VPOTUS either because I don’t select the lesser of evils.

$

8. GRAFFITI says:

One of your better cartoons. :)

9. Agape says:

Why vote for the lesser evil? Cthulhu/Nyarlhotep 2008!

10. [...] August I did a comic called Passing the Buck. It showed how our Democratic Republic form of government absolves everyone involved of any sense [...]

11. [...] one that I vehemently oppose, but one that I ultimately voted for. It is a vicious cycle of buck passing. It's also not good enough that I vote for a candidate that actually will increase liberty. [...]

12. Dinnerboi says:

I think they’re out of order.
    Other than that, they’re awesome.

Powered by sweet Captcha