The Golden Porcupine

The Golden Porcupine

Help me get mine! The Golden Porcupine is awarded to any Free State Project member who manages to recruit three or more people to participate in the FSP. The idea is that if everyone currently signed on were to recruit three people, we’d more than reach our goal of 20,000 signers. I’d like to do more than that though. I’d like to be the #1 recruiter! That’s going to be tough competing with people like Ian and Mark of Free Talk Live with thousands of listeners across the country, but it won’t keep me from trying.

Did you find out about the FSP from Anarchy In Your Head? Were you encouraged to join by the comic? Make sure you tell Phil Denisch. If you haven’t signed up yet, why not? Go sign up now and put Dale Everett as the person who referred you.

└ Tags:

1. the bag of sand is too heavy dale

2. Agape says:

Sorry mang. I have heard about the FSP before even coming to your site, but I really am not incredibly thrilled with the idea of moving to New Hampshire. I prefer the gun laws and climate of Alaska, personally, heh. And the prospect of getting an Agorist project going, by starting alternatives to (and protection from) police in the form of private security alongside specie currency much like the Free Lakotah Bank. Though, as stated, I have no illusions of the ability to do so within the US. The governmental barrier is way, way too high here.

Interesting idea.

4. White says:

Now showing at AnarchyInYourHead.com: Indiana Dale and the Golden Porcupine!

5. susan28 says:

Alas, ’twas Hampton who shone me the light..

and yeah Alaska’s more better climate wise and is prettier (love the extended darkness!) and less provincial and is more free at the moment (leaner weed laws too). frankly i’d have preferred almost anywhere else, culture wise (new england will always be new england no matter how “free”) but NH’s political structure does lend itself to easier reform of the government that it does have, so we can bring it more in line with where Alaska’s at and even better with enough effort when we get our numbers up. it’s what we make of it i guess, but yeah, there’s alotta making to do.

i like dale’s idea of making it an island :)

6. Mark says:

Today, on Thanksgiving, I’m thankful for creative activists like Dale, who are using their talents for good instead of evil. Sign me up for an advert, Dale; I want to help you earn the G.P. prize. If Indiana Jones can defeat the curse of the millenia, perhaps Georgia Dale has a shot.
    Those of you who have even considered moving to NH, come check it out. You have nothing to lose . . . except the tyranny and oppression of your current state.

7. [...] 2, 2008 by Todd Andrew Barnett Dale Everett, who is the comic strip creator of Anarchy In Your Head, created this recent strip for his [...]

8. Pat K says: