Crashing the Crashers Part 2

Crashing the Crashers Part 2

Stay tuned for the third, and probably final episode in this series! Bring personal lubricant for your own safety.

└ Tags:

Yeah! Stick it to him Dale!

2. Who was the Boogeyman’s old boss? I thought he worked independently. This proves that there is a conspiracy.

Glad to hear your life is going in a positive direction, Dale!

3. You guys destroyed this asshole on FTL the other night.

4. Mrs. Antijingoist says:

I hear that the one that gave up the head position is feeling fairly regretful… Can’t wait to listen to FTL with Antijingoist. Again… Love the comic, Dale.

Certainly this situation is disappointing. What do you hope to accomplish by milking the situation and continuing to bashing this guy? I doubt he will change at least anytime soon. Why not instead criticize a politician or bureaucrat? Btw, wouldn’t it be great if the world were the way you would want it to be and you could concentrate on creating only non-political cartoons? Wouldn’t it be great if there were no need for organizations such as Bureaucrash or the FSP?

6. lordmetroid says:

H. Rearden, he is criticizing a politician/bureaucrat… Cause I do not see how Lee could be describes as anything but!

First of all I do not object to the criticism but rather the continued criticism. Surely you have heard of something getting old after it is repeated over and over. I suppose one could consider this guy a politician but he is not in a position of real political power. It is sort of like the police throwing someone in jail for simply littering and ignoring those who commit horrible crimes in which people are harmed. Is this guy so important that he warrants repeated mention? Isn’t anything else happening right now that is worthy of criticism?

8. Adam says:

I was happy to hear you call him out on FTL. You exposed him for sure.

9. [...] http://anarchyinyourhead.com/…; The Competitive Enterprise Institute has selected a moderate Republican, Lee Doren, as the new Crasher-in-Chief of Bureaucrash. The ongoing miniseries about the new direction of Bureaucrash in a not so bureaucracy-crashing direction continues. Sorry for the delay. My life is going in a good direction but is in a transition phase right now that makes things very hectic. [...]

10. Jeremy Crafts says:

H Rearden I completely agree with you! Dale should be focusing on other stuff worthy of criticism, but he isn’t! Why don’t you create a web comic that does focus on stuff worthy of criticism. I look forward to reading it!

Jeremy Crafts: I am not a cartoonists and I have other things I’d rather being doing such as earning a living and thus I will noit be creating a comic website. I am too busy earning a living to pay bills and such to spend my time drawing cartoons.

If I have an idea 4 something funny about Lee, I’ll probably do it, and I have (at least) one more, and I think it’s well worth doing. Often times I’m struggling 4 an idea, so I see no point in not using readily available well-formed ideas. I feel no need 2 pull my punches with the particular flavor of statist propoganda now known as Bureaucrash. It’s Lee’s fault 4 being such an inspiration. :D

13. JD says:

Keep these coming. They’re bound to come up whenever someone does a Google search for Leebertarian Doren.

14. eliotn says:

You could do a comic where someone destroys the hands of the state, or they self-destruct, but they leave behind eggs which hatch into tiny hands of the state.

You could do a comic where someone erases the first i in liberterianism and replaces it with two e.

Have lee do things orwellian style (orwell is actually a good anti-government, even if he mistakenly embraced socialism). Here are his 3 tenants:

Leedom is slavery. State is peace. Conformism is Strength.
    Or something better.

Maybe a parody of 1984. Where some statist (possibly Lee himself) bursts his costume and reveals himself to be Big Brother. He then recites contradictions, like leedom is freedom.

You know what, I think its weird that people are ignorant when it comes to government. Why not show the right and left hands of the state doing something to purpetuate this?

I hope one of these ideas inspires you.

15. keith says:

A moderate Republican? They guy wants to legalize all drugs and is generally pro-freedom on the majority of issues. He seems like a libertarian Republican who just happens to have a poor understanding of politics.

Yes, that’s one of the reasons I said “moderate”. He’s still a proponent of significant taxes, i.e. The Fair Tax, and he’s an apologist for the Iraq war. I think “moderate Republican” is a fair description.

17. [...] Dale Everett from Anarchy in Your Head: Part 1 and Part 2. [...]

18. [...] Dale Everett from Anarchy in Your Head: Part 1 and Part 2. [...]

19. Amanda Keller says:

Good find with the Shoe-Thrower commentary video. I love how this guy pretends that he thinks that the people who delighted the most in the shoe attack on the Emperor were “liberals”–even though I’m sure he’s smart enough to know that its only us libertarians that can truly appreciate the poetic and actual justice rendered by this courageous act.

And I love how he wonders: “What if the shoes were thrown at Jimmy Carter?” Ha! Like the we libertarians who laud the shoe thrower somehow don’t hate Carter, Brzenski, and Sol Linowitz.

And then there was the comment about what if there were substances in the shoes!!